Are you interested in learning more about assault? Do you want to know more about what to do if you get pulled over? These websites have all of the information you need to keep you safe and inform you of your rights.
- Head over to this page from CriminlaDefenseLawyer.com for some more information on what assault is and what different types there are.
- Take a look at this page from the New York Times’ official website for links to various articles about police brutality and misconduct.
- Visit this page from NOLO.com for a great description of what to do when you get pulled over by a cop.
- You can pick up some more tips on how to act when you get pulled over on this article from CNN.com.
- Check out this page from Cars.com for some more advice on how to handle being pulled over.
If you have more questions or need consultation regarding a police misconduct incident, please feel free to call the Law Offices of Patrick Geckle today!