All Americans have rights that must be protected and exercised. To learn more about the state of civil rights in the U.S. and the individual rights that you have, take a look at these websites. If you have been a victim of police brutality or civil rights violations in Philadelphia, call (267) 234-7708 today to reach the office of the Law Offices of Patrick Geckle.
- In San Diego, activists are calling for a thorough investigation into the death of Anastasio Hernandez Rojas.
- Learn about the history of the First Amendment from the First Amendment Center.
- At this website, you can learn more about exercising your First Amendment rights in a peaceful protest or demonstration.
- This article about the Danziger Bridge shootings includes accounts from both the police and civilians.
- For details about the trial and sentencing of the officers involved in the Danziger Bridge shootings, take a look at this website.